The lithium battery protection board properties:
Overcharge voltage range: 4.25-4.35v ± 0.05v
Overpressure voltage range: 2.5-3.0v ± 0.05v
Upper working current: 8A
Upper limit instantaneous current: 10A
Quiescent current: less than 10uA
Effective life: more than 50,000 hours
Internal resistance: less than 300mO
Charging voltage: 8.4V-9V
Short circuit protection: protects, disconnects the load from self-recovery
Storage conditions: -40-- +80 ?
Operating temperature: -40 --- +50 ?
Size: 40 * 17 * 3.5mm
Description of welding points:
· B + connected to the battery positive;
· B-connected battery negative;
· MB Connect the battery 1 to the connection point before the battery 2;
· P + connected to the charge / discharge side of the positive (charge side / discharge side shared);
• P-connect / discharge terminal negative (shared with charge / discharge).
If no voltage at the Output (P- and P+) please charge at first and than discharge.
Note:Do not deliberately short circuit !