Zeitversetztes schalten von Lampe/Motor usw. über Arduino oder andere uC mit 5V/12V Digital(High/Low) oder Analog
NE555 Relay 12V/5V
This is a 12V Conduction delay relay module
This is a brand new and high quality delay turn-on module.
The use of high-performance timing CPU design.
The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs
The output can be connected to AC 250V 10A DC 30V 10A load
There is the chronopotentiometry regulation time, adjustable from0 to 10 seconds by default, or by changing the capacitanceadjustment time longer
Vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
1.Module based on: NE555 chip.
2.Delay modue:delay connect module
3.Input voltage: DC5V
4.Control voltage: AC 0~250V / max. 10A, DC 0~30V / max. 10A the operating voltage: 12 volts DC; (otherwise 5V optional)
5.Max. load: 2200W
Main Chip (NE555) Characteristics:
1.Timing from microseconds to long hours
2.Simple circuit design
3.Precision Pulse Generation / Timing,
4.Adjustable Duty Cycle
5.Countless Application and Information Sources
1 * NE555 DC 12V Delay relay shield Timer Switch Adjustable Module 0 to 10 Second
NE555 Pin 5V (Without Relay)
- 1. Size: 20mm * 40mm
2. Function: produce different frequency square wave or rectangular wave;
3. parameter index:
(1) Power supply: Input voltage: 5V-12VDC. 5V supply output current is about 10MA; when 12V power supply, output current is about 30MA;
(2) Frequency: 5 bands (Found)
J1 file: 0.6Hz ~ 25Hz
J2 file: 7Hz ~ 300Hz
J3 file: 50Hz ~ 2.5kHz
J4 block: 350kHz ~ 6.6kHz
J5 block: 6.7kHz ~ 180kHz
Adjustable duty cycle range: 0.4-0.99
(3) LED output indication, the low level LED lights, LED off high, led flashing speed indicates the output frequency variation; except jump cap choice of different frequency bands outside, RV1 can adjust the frequency adjustment, regulation led flashes can be seen as adjust the frequency change corresponding to the change;
(4) Input Current: ?100MA
(5) Output voltage: 4.2V - 11,4V peak (with supply voltage variation).
(6) The output frequency is calculated: Period T = 0.7 (Ra + 2Rb) C Ra, Rb is 0-10K adjustable;
(7) Input: VCC GND Output: VCC OUT GND here input voltage and output consistent with the purpose of user-friendly, you can follow-up power supply. OUT is the output signal frequency.
1PCS NE555 Square Wave Frequency Adjustable Duty Cycle Pulse Signal Generator 0 to 150 Second